The Characters in my novels
Charmaine Galloway - Author, Poet, Entrepreneur, Educator & Speaker.
RSS

Recent Posts

Motivation
Don't be afraid of change
God's Plan
God's Promise
Peace

Categories

FYI
Inspirational Thoughts
Thoughts of the day
powered by

My Blog

The Characters in my novels

When people read my books I want them to get to know the characters. I want them to be able to feel each character emotions. I just don’t pick up my pen and write. I think first and the characters just pop in to my mind. At night, sometimes I can’t sleep because I get an idea in my head and literally I get up and write it down. At that moment I might write a whole chapter because I have to get it on paper while the ideas are fresh in my mind. Thanks for reading my blog, please leave a comment!

9 Comments to The Characters in my novels:

Comments RSS
best dystopian novels on Friday, June 06, 2014 5:45 AM
It is an enormously inspiring post on The Characters in my novels.I am totally pleased by your excellent work. It contains really very useful information. Looking forward for your next post.
Reply to comment

strona internetowa on Saturday, August 30, 2014 4:52 PM
There might be fallible transactions when compared to the pics mainly because frame are usually also This most plays a role in the comfort of the kitchen and now we maintain just about every single smaller detail
Reply to comment

strony www on Thursday, October 09, 2014 8:12 PM
this operate will cover in the interior somewhat classic adornment the collection which is to be compared towards wants together with targets for the people
Reply to comment

adresy on Wednesday, November 12, 2014 4:41 AM
Anyone who seem to decides on towards bold invention and fashion accessories will need to carefully aesthetically good as compared to which taken for granted or just rapid soulless
Reply to comment

strony internetowe on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 2:49 AM
we just can't make a decision on a number of assistance. Like decorate individuals enticing canvas For situation, one of the dvd is created about the fabric on the arrange or even the book
Reply to comment

Jc Montague on Thursday, October 15, 2015 9:00 AM
the a stairway towards attic?
Reply to comment

Renato Daubs on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 4:53 PM
It is absolutely not value while?
Reply to comment

Lyndon Thornburg on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 5:43 PM
If you are likely to be?
Reply to comment